At Delahunty we listen to your needs and we create a conference plan that is tailored to these needs. Delahunty take the stress out of conference planning and you can rest assured that your events will be run professionally and without any problems.
We ensure that your event runs smoothly. We have developed a reputation in the marketplace for delivering on what we promise and exceeding our clients expectations.
The high calibre and prestige of our confernece planning engagements is a testament of our success to date. Samples of the conferences Delahunty have been involved with include:
- - International Financial Services Summit
- - The Lean Flight Initiative
- - Irish eGovernment Centre of Excellence
Contact Delahunty's conference planning team today. Our experts will discuss your options and devise the best event for your business.
Telephone: +353 (1) 2101769 Mobile: +353 (0) 86 815 8150 (Louise)
Why Conference Planning?
Conferences are great for increasing the profile of your company. A memorable, well run conference gives your company brand exposure. People will remember your company and they will associate your company with being experts in that field of business. A professionally run conference is a reflection of the professionalism of your company.
More benefits from hosting conferences include increased networking opportunities and monetary returns. Conferences allow you to meet new potential clients and potential business partners. Strong business relationships can be forged. Conferences can also be very profitable. A professionally planned conference with expert presentations will always be in high demand.
Organising a conference involves a lot of time, effort and stress. A conference planner needs to look after:
- - Initial meeting to discuss conference objectives and desired outcomes
- - Establish a Conference Budget
- - Create a project plan with critical timelines
- - Conduct regular client meetings and provide progress reports at agreed intervals
- - Negotiation and agreement of venue contracts, management & catering
- - Prepare full social event budget
- - Production of all print, including menus, tickets, seating plans, place cards and programmes
- - Administration of all arrangements relating to VIP’s
- - Co-ordination of all entertainment, all staging, theming and décor
- - Co-ordination of transport arrangements
- - Co-ordination of guest lists, protocol arrangements and accurate scheduling
- - Collection and collation of presentation materials, audio-visual requirements, venue management etc
- - On-site speaker management including speaker hospitality, presentation facilities
- - Liaison with client-nominated A/V company for stage set design and build (if required) working with in-house graphic design department
- - Production & Distribution of Conference information
- - Delivery of a full accompanying partner programme